Each order type can be fully customized to accomodate any business or menu type.
Commonly used order type settings specifically for table service restaurants includes:
- SHOW SEATING CHART Prompts the user to select a table on the seating chart before the order is started
- GUEST ASSIGNMENT Each order item is assigned to a specific guest. Guests can be identified by guest number or a guest name descriptor
- MANDATORY GRATUITY A percentage gratuities is automatically added to any order that meet or exceed the minimum number of guests.
- PRINT SUGGESTED GRATUITIES Recommended percentage based gratuities are printed at the bottom of the customer receipt.
Commonly used order type settings specifically for delivery restaurants includes:
- SHOW PHONE NUMBER Prompts the user to enter the customer's phone number before the order is started
- SHOW DELIVERY ZONES Delivery charges can be defined in back office and then quickly assigned on the customer information screen.
- CHARGE TAKEOUT CONTAINERS Takeout containers are charged only for order types where containers are required.
- PRINT LABELS Thermal labels are printed only for order types where containers are used.
Commonly used order type settings specifically for counter (fast food) includes:
- SHOW CUSTOMER NAME PROMPT Prompts the user to enter the customer's name using the on-screen keyboard when the order is started.
- STAY ON ORDER ENTRY SCREEN Remain on the order entry screen to automatically start a new order after an order is submitted or settled.
- PRINT 3-DIGIT ORDER NUMBER Print a large 3 digit number at the bottom of the customer receipt and prep ticket for restaurants where customers wait at the counter.