AMIGO POS 8
Download Demo Version 8
The release is intended for resellers and users that wish to test the new order entry screen before release. Version 8 is for use with SQL Server only. Do not install on systems using an MS Jet database. Instructions for migrating to SQL Server are here. Note that there may be bugs and/or missing features in this release. We will quickly fix any errors and post an update.
- Backup your database before installing this beta so that you can revert to the previous version if necessary. The previous version installer is located in c:\Program Files (x86)\Amigo Pos\Installers.
- Please notify us of any issue that you encounter ASAP and include any steps required to duplicate the issue. In addition, attach a copy of the program error log (Back Office > Help) from each pos station where the error occurred.
- After installation, open Back Office > Configuration > Main Settings > Order Entry and review the button settings under "Order Entry Buttons"
- Bitmap images are no longer used for menu item buttons and have been replaced by Xaml paths. Free Xaml images are available from many sites such as http://raphaeljs.com/icons/ http://iconmonstr.com/ or by searching Google. Open back office menu item editor, menu category editor or modifier screen, click the Button Appearance tab and click the plus sign to add an image. Paste the path data in the box without any quotes or other tags.
- Check this page often for updates